If you are looking for a quality, reputable, dedicated Ruby on Rails web development service, One Pixel Media can proudly be your first choice!
Website Development with Ruby on Rails
Website Development using Ruby on Rails is a special web development service for websites using the Ruby on Rails platform. In other words, Ruby On Rails is a framework that includes two basic platforms:
- Ruby language part: Ruby is an open source, flexible, simple, easy to use, and quite useful programming language. Its syntax is quite natural, easy to read, and easy to write.
- The Rails Framework section includes many associated libraries.
Ruby on Rails is free and open-source software developed by David Heinemeier Hansson. The first version of Ruby on Rails was released in 2015 and until now has received the support and welcome of many programmers worldwide.
Ruby on Rails has been applied to build websites with big data requiring a high-end interface and high user experience. Up to now, there have been a number of websites that have been operating based on the Ruby on Rails platform such as:
- https://github.com/: A distributed source management system, used by many large companies, more than 1.5 million people are using this site as a repository of their projects.
- http://basecamp.com/: This is an online project management website, born in 2004, there have been more than 8 million projects managed on this website.
- http://twitter.com/: A major social network widely used in the US and European countries
- http://www.scribd.com/: Large and famous online document sharing site, there are a lot of good and free materials to be shared here.
- http://www.slidedshare.com/: SlideShare is a site for sharing video files, and large information with large and diverse data sources posted by millions of users around the world.
Not only that, many of the fastest growing web-based companies have been built using Ruby on Rails like Scribd (more than 70 million readers per month), Groupon (more than 38.5 million subscribers). in North America), Basecamp (millions of users). Up to now, there are nearly 900,000 websites using Ruby on Rails
Benefits of web development using Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails owns many unique features and utilities that make not only programmers but many companies and businesses also actively recommend using this platform for their website to introduce their business.
Here are some of the advantages you can find when building your websites using Ruby on Rails:
- Tools: Ruby on Rails provides a great set of tools to help you implement more features in less time. It also provides a standard structure for web applications.
- Code quality: Generally, the quality of the software that supports Ruby code is higher than in some other languages.
- Community: The Ruby on Rails user community is huge. This greatly improves Ruby products and is also one of the reasons why Ruby libraries are so great. Ruby is also one of the most popular programming languages on Github.
- Performance: Ruby on Rails is a neat language that, when used in conjunction with the supporting libraries, allows you to develop fairly quickly and conveniently.
- Future: RoR can be seen as the language of choice in popular online learning sites like Makers Academy, and Codecademy. This means that the number of brilliant programmers joining the Ruby community will increase in the coming years.
- Ruby on Rails is built on the most modern practices in website building and development, so once you master Ruby on Rails you will easily switch to using other frameworks.
- Easy-to-understand structure: This advantage makes Ruby on Rails accessible to novice programmers. In addition, Rails provides a CLI command line tool that helps automate many common tasks when programming, increasing speed and efficiency.
However, Ruby on Rails is limited to building and developing web applications.
Website development service using Ruby on Rails of One Pixel Media
At One Pixel Media, we build websites based on the most modern and advanced programming languages and platforms, including Ruby on Rails.
One Pixel Media honored to be featured among the Best Ruby on Rails Developers by DesignRush
Web development service using Ruby on Rails at One Pixel Media is responsible by skilled Ruby on Rails Developers. They are also highly creative people, although using open source technology, your website still has a unique identity, different from other websites using other technologies.
Do you need to design a website, buy a domain name and hosting, or need to find a professional website management unit? Contact us now for a quote and detailed advice: